[lbo-talk] paranoia

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 17:35:12 PDT 2009

These people are not spreading "lies." They are spreadings fictions sprung from the head of their own ignorance and their ridiculous belief that the United States controls everything.

I betcha these people have no idea that the Bronze Soldier uproar in Estonia was a side-effect of diaspora Baltic money trying to displace Baltic businesses linked with Russia so that they can fill the vacuum.