[lbo-talk] News from Within Podcast: Palestinian Reaction to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Policy Speech

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Fri Jun 19 14:43:11 PDT 2009

On the 17th of June, I spoke over the telephone with Nassar Ibrahim in Beit Sahour, in the occupied West Bank. Nassar, a longtime journalist, author and activist, is Policy Director at the Alternative Information Center. We talked about the Palestinian reaction to the recent policy speech of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Obama administration’s push for Palestinian/Israeli negotiations, and the possibility of the creation of a Palestinian coalition government in the near future.

To listen to the podcast, click here <http://www.alternativenews.org/news-from-within-palestine-israel-podcasts/1979-news-from-within-podcast-palestinian-reaction-to-israeli-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahus-policy-speech.html>.

To download this podcast, right mouse click here <http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/NewsFromWithinPalestine/israel/%7E5/uHzPjJk60BA/AIC.NfW.NassarIbrahim_June19_2009.mp3> and save.