[lbo-talk] paranoia

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 15:17:40 PDT 2009

It is not because of where I live. It is because of who I know, and what I know, which is something about Ukrainian politics.

In addition to the fact that the notion is 1) not required to explain the phenomenon and 2) transparently absurd. Unless you think that the US, by some mysterious mechanism, fooled half the population of Ukrainian into erroneously believing that the vote had been falsified, when in fact it hadn't.

BTW, Kiev might as well be a suburb of Moscow.