[lbo-talk] paranoia

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 18:11:25 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 9:36 PM, Chris Doss<lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is my (hopefully) final comment on this matter.
>
> I do not deny that the US gave assistance to particular parties in Ukraine. What I deny is that the US was the sine qua non of the event, or a major factor.

You do not deny that the US gave assistance to interested parties. That's what I'm saying.

Nobody (at least not me) is saying that you can manufacture a revolution out of thin air.

What I am saying is that CIA / State Dept / pro-USA NGOs / Boy Scouts
:) name-it-what-you-want certainly meddle in internal affairs of other
countries, and when there's a polarized society, they use their power to tilt the scale in their favor.

FC