[lbo-talk] Fwd: Was the Iranian Election Stolen? Does It Matter?

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 15:09:07 PDT 2009

Do you really think that the Guardian council would admit that this phenomenom took place if they thought that it proved that there was fraud or ballot stuffing?You don't address the argument at all. You just accuse Huato of apologetics. What sort of argumentation is that? Well I will answer for you. It is an ad hominem fallacy.

Cheers, k hanly

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html