[lbo-talk] Tell them we are democrats (was: freedom to swim)

northsunm at yahoo.com northsunm at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 18:48:50 PDT 2009

I suggest that you not circulate this too widely, it might be dangerous! Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale is about such a Christian Republic although as I recall it does not have all the democratic features you mention but certainly the misogynist traits.

Blog:  http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog:  http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html