[lbo-talk] A coup in Honduras

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Mon Jun 29 09:19:40 PDT 2009

Hey they did it with Aristide. Better than shooting him.

Though I'm not convinced this was some kind of US/Obama plot. Is that some kind of mathematical axiom, or did anybody assuming the U.S. was behind it actually dredge up some reason to believe that before the fact?

Be honest!

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of ken hanly Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 4:19 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] A coup in Honduras

I guess democratic norms includes kidnapping an elected president and flying him to Costa Rica. I also heard on CNN that there are 500 US troops on a Honduran military base in Honduras.

I am waiting to see what there will in the way of violent demonstrations and what coverage there will be if any in the western media.

Cheers, k hanly