[lbo-talk] "Iran and Leftist Confusion" by Reese Ehrlich

Joanne Landy joanne.landy at igc.org
Mon Jun 29 12:43:52 PDT 2009

(continued----for the full article, go to <http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/06/28-10>www<http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/06/28-10>.commondreams.org/view/2009/06/28-10 I tried to post it, but it exceeded the word limit. -- Joanne Landy

Freelance foreign correspondent Reese Erlich covered the recent elections in Iran and their aftermath. He is the author of <http://p3books.com/theiranagenda/>The Iran Agenda: the Real Story of U.S. Policy and the Middle East Crisis. (Polipoint Press)