[lbo-talk] question about the Real News

double bluff mullah_omar at email.it
Wed Mar 4 07:24:25 PST 2009

I've read an interview to a survivalism business owner some time ago, where he said that while this stuff used to appeal mostly right wing types, he noted a strong increase of new left-leaning adherents lately -maybe many are sensing that we are freaking doomed anyway, as The Mogambo Guru use to say.

Moreover, the market seems to believe more to hard currency nutteries than to funny money, since is voting with his feet running to gold (I did too time ago, profiting handsomely since then). Anyway, I am wondering if it is more crazy to believe in a benevolent government (and in the social usefulness of a private monopoly of credit) than to any conspiranoid theory.

BTW: Speaking of conspiranoid facts, any opinion on this: "Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 countries" *http://tinyurl.com/ak9tn7* ?