[lbo-talk] German school gunman 'kills 16'

Percival Myers permaceaem at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:07:42 PDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Jordan Hayes wrote:
> Do these kinds of incidents happen more often, or do we just hear about them
> more?

I saw that question asked on another list, several years ago. The conclusion then, with comparisons and contributions from European and Down Under members, that the incidence was down slightly-to-significantly but that reporting on those incidences was up. Significantly up. I do not know what methodology was used to arrive at that conclusion but I'd like to see empirical evidence on the matter.

Percy