[lbo-talk] Palin daughter splits from fiance

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:37:47 PDT 2009

Anybody with a new baby about has plenty to do without having to be national spokesbabe for crazed family ambitions, weird ideologies or any of it.

If I were Bristol, I would bug out to some state where my mother isn't governor and hook up both with other single moms and support networks for single moms. Just guessing, but I bet Alaska is not overflowing with such and Bristol might just need a trained social worker to play referee with the family psychodramas.

DC