[lbo-talk] Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

Mark DeLucas delucasm at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 09:05:33 PDT 2009

Who would deny that we need news-gathering organizations?  The current companies are probably too debt-ridden to survive, but I would expect that in their wake a new series of news organizations will emerge.  Their precise format and scale is difficult to predict, but the basic service will likely be a lot like what we see today.

From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 10:26 AM