[lbo-talk] Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Mar 17 10:31:33 PDT 2009

Mark DeLucas wrote:

> Yup. What annoys me, though, is the line that we don't need newspapers because the Internet will save us.

Are you talking about individuals or "the society" when you write "we"? As an individual I found out about 50 years ago that I didn't "need" to read newspapers for myown purposes.

If you mean "the society," don't worry. A couple people assured us recently (re the environment) that capitalism was strong enough to take care of things. So Capitalism will figure out some way to have us pay for news collection.

Carrol