[lbo-talk] Notes on an Orientation to the Obama Presidency

Jenny Brown jbrown72073 at cs.com
Wed Mar 18 07:33:41 PDT 2009

Charles Brown posted:

>http://alainet.org/active/29144&lang=es

>The election of Obama, while enthusiastically embraced by
most of the left, has also occasioned some disorientation and confusion.

>Some have become so used to confronting the dismal
?electoral choice between the lesser of two evils that they ?couldn?t figure out how to relate to a political figure who held out the possibility of substantive change in a positive direction.

<snip>

A friend also sent this to me saying it was the best thing she'd seen and I just totally fail to get the point. What about it caught you, Charles?

Jenny Brown