[lbo-talk] Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Mar 18 13:29:30 PDT 2009

On Mar 18, 2009, at 4:21 PM, Bill O'Connor wrote:

> Maybe we can print out a transcript of the CNN segment and pretend
> it's
> a newspaper. :)

Years ago, when I was doing a piece for FAIR's Extra! on TV coverage of Social Security, I read a bunch of transcripts of newscasts. Man, you never realize how short & shallow that shit is until you read it on a page. 200 words on the alleged solvency crisis is what passes for an in-depth report. Reading a transcript of that moron Wolf Blitzer might cause one's brain to melt.

Doug