[lbo-talk] Radio Schizo now bona fide FM radio show in Austin

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 15:24:45 PDT 2009

Thursday, March 19, 2008, 5 - 7 PM CST -- in Austin - 95.9 FM !

http://www.kaosradioaustin.org

http://www.radioschizo.com

You can listen via streaming online tomorrow, March 19.

>From 4PM - 5PM EST I am playing "black metal punk" ("d-beat black metal")

In the 2nd and last hour I am playing "dark, guitar-driven post-punk." Like Warsaw/Joy Division/Killing Joke etc. You can make requests at the website; requests will go on air locally in Austin on FM airwaves.

I kinda wanna show folks here in Austin that there are intelligent lefty post-punk listeners, so can you make a request via the web form at the website, for Radio Schizo?

Podcast info soon to follow. LBO-Talk has always been a good friend to me musically and culturally when it comes to good taste in political post-punk type music.

http://www.kaosradioaustin.org/node/10077

Cheers!

-B.