[lbo-talk] Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 11:16:15 PDT 2009

Duh. If you can find an instance in the Physics or Metaphysics where Aristotle actually USES the system of organizing knowledge set forth in the logical works... The logical works are not meant to be "epistemological" works in the modern sense at all. They are a means of presenting already acquired knowledge in a coherent fashion. At no (or almost no) point in Aristotle's philosophizing is this system actually used. Read Book I of the Physics. Good luck finding syllogisms or arguing from first principles. Rather, he argues from doxa, what the wise men say.