[lbo-talk] Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 13:41:20 PDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 4:05 PM, shag <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>> Time to edit the subject line.
>
> :(

I don't actually care, I just thought the contrast was funny.

Is there an emoticon for that?

;-%

So has anybody noticed a shift in the right-wing goalposts? Like, the whole bailout used to be the terrible, awful thing, and now fretting about those AIG bonuses is much ado about nothing. That's just what you have to do to retain top talent in that free market of ours. Never mind that whole, like, performance issue. Yeah, compared to the whole package it's small, but to defend it with the rather cratered-looking excuse of attracting talent....

Between the Osters' ideological dithering, the righties' going full retard, and Brzezinski heading for the hills, I can't wait for what's next. I used to think having a "bug out bag" was a bit much, and then there was Katrina....

-- Andy