[lbo-talk] Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Mar 20 13:05:54 PDT 2009

Andy wrote:
> Time to edit the subject line.

:(

personally, I love it when the subject line remains while the thread content changes. On another list, a general politics discussion list, there was once a thread that started out about Elian Gonazales (remember him?) and the contents went through permutations that, IIRC, probably lasted for 18 months. It was hilarious. Of course, it was a small group of people, maybe 20 tops, yakking at each other, which, with the power laws of the intertoobz means that maybe 400 or so were actually subbed to the list, but not participating. (A permutation of the 80/20 rule on the 'toobz is that it's more like 95/5 in terms of participation -- according to some dissertation on the topic I read a couple of years ago.)

shag