[lbo-talk] Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Fri Mar 20 18:35:57 PDT 2009

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Winslow" <egwinslow at rogers.com>

So it's a mistake productive of a conclusion as absurd as the conclusion that there are no "foundations" on which to base a rational judgement that Glen Beck's tears and anger, let alone the enjoyment of torture and lynching, are examples of feeling "wrongly".

It's another "extraordinary example of how,starting with a mistake, a remorseless logician can end up in Bedlam".

Ted

It's the next day somewhere on the planet and Ted's poker game has been going on for years and we need to see his cards.

What are the foundations of rationality, Ted?

No question begging please, that's all we ask.

I'm totally serious on this too.

Ian