[lbo-talk] My little cowtown radio show starts at 5 PM CST, 6 PM EST

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Mar 23 10:46:57 PDT 2009

On Mar 20, 2009, at 4:43 PM, B. wrote:

> What I have learned is: Live radio is scarier than podcasting, which
> is how I started. Podcasting, if I screwed up a band's song title,
> etc., I would go back and re-record it. The way 95.9 FM have it set
> up in Austin, it is live on-air. So if I screw up, it is archived
> for all eternity. And I have screwed up. So I dunno how Doug does it.

I've been doing it for more than 10 years. It was pretty scary at first - though my mind went totally blank only once (and that time, I had a friendly guest, who helped me out).

When I pre-record stuff it gives me the creeps to listen to all my verbal flaws. But that's another story entirely.

So, B., you archived somewhere?

Doug