[lbo-talk] Is Obama Running Interference to ProtectBankers' Pay?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 00:41:17 PDT 2009

In drawing from and reinforcing traditional Christian values; perpetuating the myth of meritocracy (we should all be judged by the content of our character); and evoking moral teleology (the arc of history is long, but it bends toward justice), the civil rights movement undermined power relations, not reinforce them.