[lbo-talk] Geithner clarifies

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue Mar 24 11:00:21 PDT 2009

On Mar 24, 2009, at 1:33 PM, Jordan Hayes wrote:

> I agree with you. I don't, however, agree that the way to get that
> to "work" is to implement the Swedish Solution on Citibank and Bank
> of America. And I don't agree with anyone else who says it, either.
> Because I don't believe it will accomplish that goal. So if you
> want the above to "work" then you should stop saying that what you
> want to happen can be accomplished by nationalizing Citibank.
>
> Is this really all that hard to parse?

Yes because midway through the first paragraph you jump from "I" to "you". ;-)

So, Michael Pollak, since you are reading this thread but ignoring me ;-), are you joining us for lunch on the 25th? Anyone else?

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself ;-) PeTA => http://peta.org/ Greenpeace => http://greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to read: http://platosbeard.org/