[lbo-talk] Is World De-Population a Problem?

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:37:04 PDT 2009

I hadn't realized that aging gets more rapid when birthrates decline... while the cost of aging populations is of course very real, I guess this article's an example of the kind of powerful insight one gets when predicating your understanding of social life on scientifically illiterate misinterpretations of Darwin. -A