[lbo-talk] software question

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 17:50:51 PDT 2009

Does anyone on this list know how to create _presentable_ charts in OpenOffice or StarOffice?

The only chart that I am able to create is one that is embedded in the spreadsheet - which is virtually useless, if I want to present it a professional way. Excel has the capacity of creating charts as a separate spreadsheet, which can then be edit to a presentable form. Thus far, I have been unable to figure out how to do it in OPenOffice/StarOffice, and I wonder if such capacity even exist. It would be really disappointing if it did not. Any suggestions?

Wojtek