[lbo-talk] Kid Rock

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 20:35:13 PDT 2009

Dunno about Ted Nugent, but why is it I watched those Kid Rock videos and thought, "post nu-metal Peter Frampton"?

I'm sure it gets lots of folks laid. So did Night Ranger and Air Supply and Billy Squier.

Which isn't my criteria for music I like, in any event. The woman who wants the "Cannibal Holocaust" theme played out our wedding - now that's a catch, per my previous post! :)

Off to see homocore band The Dicks w/ World Burns to Death!

i.e.: http://austin.decider.com/events/dicks-world-burns-to-death-masshysteri-you-people,63642/

-B.

Chris Doss wrote:

"The similarities [between Ted Nugent and Kid Rock] are eery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFZFeFw4y_8&feature=related"