[lbo-talk] software question

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 08:46:26 PDT 2009

A simple question, I hope, and pretty much the sole reason I am driven insane by Office 2007... is there any way I can get a readable and functional preview of an Office 2007 document? I've used PowerDesk - an update of the old Norton File Manager - forever and have always been able to read documents in the File Viewer... for grading papers this has been a real boon and time saver... I have to open 2007 docxs and it kills/wastes tons of time. -A

********************************************************* Alan P. Rudy Visiting Associate Professor Dept. Sociology, Anthropology and Social Work Central Michigan University 124 Anspach Hall Mt Pleasant, MI 48858 517-881-6319