[lbo-talk] software question

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 09:42:18 PDT 2009

Ravi... the next laptop's surely gonna be a Mac, though - given day care and other life costs - I don't know where the $1200 is gonna come from until/unless another tenure stream job comes my way. Alan

PS: Which Bell Labs did you work at? My dad worked forever at Whippany, though we lived in Berkeley Heights 'cuz he was promised (when he took the job in 1969) that he'd be transferred to Murray Hill very soon...

********************************************************* Alan P. Rudy Visiting Associate Professor Dept. Sociology, Anthropology and Social Work Central Michigan University 124 Anspach Hall Mt Pleasant, MI 48858 517-881-6319