[lbo-talk] Marx without quotation marks

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Tue Mar 31 10:21:15 PDT 2009

As I have brought up in earlier discussions, Discipline and Punish begins with the question of labor power, and ends with a lot of material from Capital. As to Nietzsche, Foucault's views are never as consistent many seem to want to make him, particularly in the later ethical work. Robert Wood

P.S. Butler has some good material on the questions that SA brought up in the earlier conversation on certitude in What is Critique (along with her response to Benhabib in the eighties.)