[lbo-talk] 35-cent ice cream and anarchist theory

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:58:25 PDT 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 2:39 PM, James Heartfield < Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Alan:
>
> "Neither you nor your daughters seem to be aware..."
>
> no, but happily we have you to explain it to us!

oh, SNAP, you got me... I'll have to stop being the only person here trying to lay out ways of seeing the world that are different than those presented by other people on the list... and I'll do what I can to stop refusing to take the substance of what people write seriously (since you so clearly responded directly and comprehensively to what I said specifically about Gompers - and didn't change the terrain of the exchange at all... I really should have shut up) ... and, no really... I promise, I'll stop introducing my children, unless I'm asked to include them... or if other people introduce their kids first...