[lbo-talk] "I like rightists"

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue May 5 13:19:22 PDT 2009

At 11:58 AM 5/5/2009, SA wrote:

>The Chinese surprised Nixon almost immediately. Taken to the
>government's guest house to rest, Nixon was interrupted just as he
>was about to enter the shower...Mao responded, "Oh, I like rightists."

Could they have been talking about Nixon's cock?

http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/1029.html

...a slight lean or bend in the penis is normal too. For questions that have to do with slight bend or curve in the penis, check out <http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/sex-62.htm>Bent Penis, <http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/sex-283.htm>Tilted Penis and <http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/sex-197.htm>16, Penis Curves Left.