[lbo-talk] "I like rightists"

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue May 5 13:48:34 PDT 2009

At 04:19 PM 5/5/2009, Dennis Claxton wrote:
>At 11:58 AM 5/5/2009, SA wrote:
>

>>The Chinese surprised Nixon almost immediately. Taken to the government's
>>guest house to rest, Nixon was interrupted just as he was about to enter
>>the shower...Mao responded, "Oh, I like rightists."
>

>Could they have been talking about Nixon's cock?
>

>http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/1029.html
>
>...a slight lean or bend in the penis is normal too. For questions that
>have to do with slight bend or curve in the penis, check out
><http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/sex-62.htm>Bent Penis,
><http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/sex-283.htm>Tilted Penis
>and <http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/sex-197.htm>16, Penis
>Curves Left.

I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it. (nevermind) But also, curious about CC quoting Mao, I plumbed the lbo-talk archives.

I came across an old post he wrote in which he said something I liked, but struck me as so totally.... perfect for this conversation:

"Crudely, one might say that one breaks authority by first of all grasping it firmly. "

LOL

mwuaahahahahaha http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2002/2002-July/016822.html

Search on "Carrol Cox" + Mao http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=site%3Albo-talk.org+%22carrol+cox%22+mao&btnG=Google+Search&fp=OlAWEoQSgPM

hmmm. obviously, i'm not getting enough lately. :(

shag -- "let's be civil and nice, but not to the point of obeying the rules of debate as defined by liberal blackmail (in which, discomfort caused by a challenge is seen as some vague form of harassment)."

-- Dwayne Monroe, 11/19/08

-- http://cleandraws.com Wear Clean Draws