[lbo-talk] Kill Michelle Rhee, die bitch, die...

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue May 5 19:29:31 PDT 2009

Tonight I watched PBS Newhour with Gwen I-full-ashit-smily. I instantly got so insanely mad, I ate my hot Thai bbq chicken, stir fry broccoli with steamed rice in brooding malicious silence. I did not throw the tv off the second story back porch.

What is it? Watching Michelle Rhee and listening to her talk, made me want to kill her, just like I was a boy in a rotten third grade class, where I was failing reading---which I was. Michelle Rhee is exactly the kind of teacher I wanted to beat to death with a 2 x 4. I once screamed FUCK YOU at my third grade teacher... and was promptly taken to the one-arm Principal's Office where I had to sit bored for the whole afternoon. All I could do was pee in my pants in protest. Horrible, horrible, horrible.... A few weeks later I bit some kid on the playground, and back old one-arm I went.

Not a happy camper tonight.

CG