[lbo-talk] Kill Michelle Rhee, die bitch, die...

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Tue May 5 22:10:07 PDT 2009

Chuck, Chuck, Chuck

Ya gonna call some dame a bitch AND call for homicidal violence, ya gotta make a better case than that she was on McNeil-f*ing Lehrer.

My sensibilities are much too delicate to go near the NewsHour. Fer one thang, I'd have to plug the teevee in. I know I could perfectly well Google this bitch's ass my own dang self, but what I am really looking for is the LBO no-holds-barred, fully editorialized bullet points. If you can bear to type without popping a major brain artery, could you maybe offer highlights? Either that or some insightful comments on your journey from arm-chomping third-grader to the articulate and opinionated soul you are today. See, I have a bored-ass nephew now wending his way through Our Public Schools. He seems to have teachers wise to some of the psychodynamics of his household, but I am still worried I am gonna be having to take him for rabies shots over some episode like one of yours.

And while we're at it, this afternoon I was reading the comments behind the article announcing layoffs at Microsquash, also known as the navel of the software universe. The comments were about equally divided between "send the H1B's home" and "according to multiple international comparitors, students here in Gringoland suck at math compared to the hungry masses in other lands. I don't necesarily think endless standardized testing will help us close that gap, but it MIGHT occur to me to wonder whether the current economic fiasco has anything to do with this national backwardness.

Comments? Anyone?

DC