[lbo-talk] Mao, Mao, Mao Tse-Tung, Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win!

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sun May 10 08:11:46 PDT 2009

On Sun, 10 May 2009 10:14:44 -0400 shag carpet bomb <shag at cleandraws.com> writes:

> >shag] Because I'm busy getting all my crap ready to sell in a yard
> sale
> >or give away, I didn't have time to surf around and learn more. I
> >vaguely recall this phrase from feminist reading but don't recall
> >context or meaning. Google yields stuff about Russia as the
> primary
> >contradiction, as well as some ref about Japan being the primary
> >contradiction for China.

All this talk about Maoism and student Maoists is enough to make one want to go out and watch a movie. Oh, here is one.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AE8DC81F30E9DADB

Jim Farmelant ____________________________________________________________ Taking a trip? Click here to compare hotel rates and find a great deal. http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTKDE2ockpPO5SyUTaQVTMxRh8y2oaUQougY8FoTlKbW2zmTmhv1Ko/