[lbo-talk] Irish priests beat, raped children

Michael McIntyre morbidsymptoms at gmail.com
Thu May 21 05:14:11 PDT 2009

Well, Ireland has laws against baby-rape and prisons for baby-rapists, but guess what? These baby rapists are getting a pass. Most of the collar-wearing baby-rapists in the U.S. are getting a pass, too. And the public guardianship system in the United States is, by the accounts of those who have been through it, a haven for baby-rapists as well. Not many prosecutions there. But there are still a bunch of non-baby-rapists in prison who were caught up in the baby-rapist hysteria of the eighties and nineties. We seem to be very bad at distinguishing real baby-rapists from the satanic (remember the "satanic ritual abuse" fraud?) baby-rapists of our imaginations. MM