[lbo-talk] Irish priests beat, raped children

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Fri May 22 06:58:43 PDT 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 03:46:50AM -0700, Chris Doss wrote:

> Before people inevitably accuse me of asserting that homosexuality
> is a mental disorder and/or perverse, I am accounting for why it is
> considered that way by the majority of people, not the behavior
> itself.

> > On the other hand, (most) men cannot imagine
> > themselves raping underage children -- or having sex,
> > consensual or not, with other men for that matter. It's
> > repulsive.

However, this extremely disturbing passage remains:

> > Most men can imagine themselves raping a grown woman, since
> > grown women are what they find sexually attractive. It grows
> > out of desires that they themselves experience.

Since most smart people understand that rape of anyone - adult or child - is a sick crime of violence and not at all about sex, would you like to similarly clarify what you mean?

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim: beyondzero123 yahoo msg: beyondzero123

We cannot separate the air that chokes from the air upon which wings beat.

-John Perry Barlow