[lbo-talk] Irish Priests Beat and Raped Children

Sheldon humanist.observer at gmail.com
Fri May 22 15:03:29 PDT 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 4:48 AM, Michael McIntyre <morbidsymptoms at gmail.com> wrote:
> We'd like to think that radical priest and perverted priest would be
> separate categories, but how do we know that?  > MM

Just to clarify, yes of course there is no reason to assume that the categories of perverted priest and radical priest are mutually exclusive. In fact we can be reasonably sure there is some overlap. Once again, I was just questioning this:

> So the real problem is not a few perverted priests (after all, who but a pervert would be attracted to this job?) >

> Wojtek

And Wojteck, I actually agree with you that overall the Catholic Church has generally reactionary in any number of ways.

Sheldon