[lbo-talk] Origins of Mancow's waterboarding stunt

Sheldon humanist.observer at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:42:41 PDT 2009

I would be more impressed if one of these blathermouths stepped up to the plate with the conditions that they wouldn't be able to cry uncle in 30 seconds. "Yeah, I will be waterboarded 83 times in a month". After all, they still have actual control of the situation. The actual victims of waterboarding never had the option to throw their signal at the first sign of discomfort.