[lbo-talk] some flippin choice

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Nov 1 18:16:08 PST 2009

Jordan writes:

"What about the "match" from USG? Isn't that a double-digit-win?"

Hardly double-digit. The money will be taxed eventually.

For the forseable future, I see the market going down and the many flavors of middle-class fleecing continuing unabated (through hidden costs, transaction fees, etc.)

I stopped contributing to my 401K a year ago. If they passed a law that would allow me to withdraw funds without penalty were I unemployed, I'd probably get back in despite the fact that my present company does not match funds.

Joanna