[lbo-talk] pretty much as predicted

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 07:02:05 PST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 08:40, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote: "pretty much as predicted"

> [from Mike Allen's Daily Update]
>
> THE BLOGS, by Michael Falcone:

etc....

But isn't this a bit like shooting fish in a barrel? I mean this prediction is almost as assured as the sun rising. I'm interested to know: do you think they are wrong? Do you think this is at all evidence that it might have been better to actually be remotely leftist in terms of the policies actually written by the administration? Or is this just wishful thinking on the part of people who wouldn't know a leftist policy (or leftish politician) if it landed on their head? I sense you think it is something like the latter but I think it could be both, in which case, you are right to chide these folks but not because they aren't right. Right?