[lbo-talk] workshop

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Nov 5 13:59:11 PST 2009

if you were invited to a workshop on something techy but for non-techies, what would you expect?

I billed something as a workshop, but I don't think i will ever have time for them to actually workshop. I'm walking business development folks through some technical issues, and I'm obviously going to spend plenty of time laying the language groundwork -- because eyes glaze over and some of them freak having to look at lousy html.

what cheesy thing might i do to give a nod to the workshop concept, without having to actually do a workshop.

of course, instead of being an overachiever, i could just change the title on the powerpoint and hope none of them remember the original title!?

i ask because I got the best replies on my question about ice breakers, with Bill Quimby for the WIN! I had thought I was going to do the "Lie to me" one Matt suggested, but no time to do Bill's and Matt's. Maybe next month. :)

shag