[lbo-talk] DeLong repents

MICHAEL YATES mikedjyates at msn.com
Thu Nov 5 18:15:14 PST 2009

J. Bradford DeLong's name maybe shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Kalecki's. After DeLong's character assassination of Paul Sweezy, after Paul's death, still has me hoping I see him someday so I can smack him in the mouth. And this a guy who thought Jean Kirkpatrick was aces. Can't wait to find out if Henry Kissinger was really a fine fellow.

What with the worldwide "great recession," I wonder how far back he has set his "slouching toward utopia" timeline?

Michael Yates