[lbo-talk] DeLong repents

Mike Beggs mikejbeggs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 17:33:13 PST 2009

Well I posted a version of what I wrote here on my blog, then linked to it in support of some other people who had made similar points in comments at DeLong's original post. He left a flippant comment on my post that I was misusing the word 'infamous' in relation to Kalecki's 'Political Aspects...' Then my comments and the Trackback at his site disappeared, although some more abusive and less substantive ones from others remain. That's his prerogative, of course, but what a jerk!

Mike