[lbo-talk] file under: signs of the times

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 08:20:18 PST 2009

maybe we should just get on with it and start calling them "tweets of the times."

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13577_3-10394036-36.html

http://bit.ly/1PTndQ

--- Chalk one up for the cringe-worthy marketing term "personal branding": there is a new partnership between Twitter, hub for informing the world exactly what you're doing and thinking at all moments of the day, and LinkedIn, the business-networking tool on steroids. In an announcement Monday, the two companies explained that LinkedIn status messages can sync with Twitter. ---

I guess Tweetdeck will have to add linkedin . . .