[lbo-talk] the politics of food

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 12 12:41:20 PST 2009

At 12:31 PM 11/12/2009, shag carpet bomb wrote:

>even better! bacon fat is seen as 'bad' for you and every good
>person knows in their heart that you must not eat the bad dirty animal fat

Once I saw the South Park guys do a cooking show sketch where they showed their favorite bacon fat recipes. One was a bacon fat bundt cake.

They had some fried bacon on a plate and after a while they brought in a live pig. One of them took a piece of bacon and held it up in front of the pig the way people do with dogs. He was saying "who wants bacon, who wants bacon?" The pig ate it of course.