[lbo-talk] The Global Oil Scam: 50 Times Bigger than Madoff

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 07:00:42 PST 2009

It certainly would be interesting to hear economists and business analysts on this. This fellow is significant enough to be interviewed on BNN. I note that there are 175 comments on his article. Some of them are quite detailed. One critic claimed that the processes involved simply involve some speculators losing and some winning because of the fact that no real goods actually change hands. However this seems to miss the point that the price is artificially raised so that people are paying much more than they would for the real goods or at least that would be my understanding.

Cheers, ken hanly

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html