[lbo-talk] The Global Oil Scam: 50 Times Bigger than Madoff

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Nov 13 13:44:35 PST 2009

Actually, all participants can be winners during the artificial buildup of prices. You sell to me for 100; I sell back to you for 105 & then buy it back at 110. Eventually, the music stops & the last person who purchased it get slammed.

It is this delay in the reckoning that allows the bubble to grow more extreme.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com