[lbo-talk] WBAI slates

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Fri Nov 13 09:46:15 PST 2009

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009, Doug Henwood wrote:

> So fuck 'em. Just stick with the people that Esther & I & the rest
> endorsed.

Will do.

It might not be amiss for you guys to post those endorsements again to all your lists. My impression is that the majority of voters are only getting their ballots now -- almost 2 months after you originally posted them.

Also now that we're actually looking at this crazy 41 candidates-deep STV thing, maybe it would also help to make clear that best policy is to leave the other 38 slots blank unless they have direct endorsements from people they personally trust.

Michael