[lbo-talk] The Neoliberalization Of Higher Education: What’s Race Got To Do With It?

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:24:38 PST 2009

It has weirded me out since I got here, my experience elsewhere was as you describe. Perhaps a difference between somewhat more cosmopolitan places like Portland and noticeably-less-so mid-Michigan... It appears that Reed's not going to give me a call to see if I might be worthy of an appt there... its a bummer, 2010 looks to suck in MI (for us and many others). A